steel ball dia76mm ,42.3mm pipe and 33.5mm pipe etc
hot dip galvanized, untreated,painting
ASTM A36, ASTM A1011, Q235
BS729, ASTM A123/A123M
10000000000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Packaging & Delivery
Pallets in containers packed by steel strap and worthy seashipping, or according to the customers' requirements.
handrail adopts ball-connection and surface treatment of hot-dipped galvanization zinc. It has the characteristics of being novel, beautiful, convenient to install, sturdy, durable, and maintenance-free, extensively suitable for mines, electric power, petrochemical industry, machinery, light industry, shipbuilding, railway, road, bridge, quay, school, water works, sewage treatment plant, garden path, platform, stairs and separating fence, etc. The products accord with the international standard: British BS 6399 and BS 6180, Australia 1650-985, etc, and China's standard 4053-83. Matt stainless steel surface is in line with environmental requirements.
I. Surface Treatment G: G means hot-dip galvanizing, other surface treatment is not marked.
II. Plate: Needs plate, marks "A"; no plate, not marked.
III. Quantity of horizontal pole:1.one horizontal pole; 2. two horizontal poles; 3.three horizontal poles.
IV. Form of the post (pillar) :see the form picture for post (pillar).
V. Quantity of the post (pillar): 1. one post; 2. two posts(pillar)
VI. Specification: S means standard type; E means economical type. Please see Railing Specification Tablebelow.
VII. Materials: C = carbon steel; S=stainless steel
VIII. Oter Ball-connected Handrail
Railing Specification Table
Out Diameter of Ball
Out diameter of pillar
Out diameter of handrail
Out diameter of cross bar
Standard Type (S)
Economical Type (E)
1. In above table, the data before brackets are sizes of carbon steel; while the data of stainless steel is in the brackets,
2. Height of the Rail:Single as per the design, double:1017mm, triplicate:1200mm;
3. Interval of the main pillar:1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 2000mm;
4. Size of the Steel Pipe: Subjected to the confirmed drawing by both parties.
1. Types of Vertical Railing include P, C, W, S, SC, SO, MB (Multi ball).
2. Types of Inclined Railing include PA, CA, WA, SAL, SAR, AM, SOAL, SOAR.